The 2021 Risk Management Summit is happening in just a few months in Miami, Florida, and it’s not too late to register and secure your spot.
With the theme “Back into the Future,” the Summit will be highlighting transformative business savvy solutions that will innovation and success in the coming fiscal year.
What Is Risk Management Summit 2021?
Risk Management Summit 2021 is happening October 20th through October 23rd, 2021. It will include a number of panels and speakers covering topics like:
- Risk management
- Claims management
- Variable cost captive insurance
- Technology solutions
- Litigation management
Additionally, general sessions and over 25 + breakout sessions, an Expo center where you can explore innovative business solutions. Plus various social an collaborative events which include poolside/beachside cocktail reception, closing dinner
Located at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, there are a number of luxury amenities to enjoy in between panels and speakers as well as the nightlife, culture, and food of Miami, Florida.
Why Should I Attend the Risk Management Summit?
- How to Improve Your Property & Casualty Insurance Program
- The Benefits of a Variable Cost Captive Programs
- Effective Risk Management Techniques to Reduce Losses
- Combating Plaintiff and Use of Litigation Financing
- Latest Workers Compensation Claims Management Strategies
- Implementing Risk Management Technologies
In addition, you will learn a range of ways to protect your business and your clients, including:
- How to reduce losses and manage risk effectively.
- How to implement the latest and best risk management technologies.
- How to update and improve property and casualty insurance.
- How to get the most out of variable cost captive programs.
- How to mitigate litigation financing claims.
Who Is the Summit For?
A paradigm shift is coming in the risk management market, and it is important for businesses of all sizes to be aware of the potential impact. This is the primary focus underlying the theme of Back into the Future at Risk Management Summit 2021. The Summit itself is designed for:
- Small and mid-sized businesses.
- Insurance brokers and insurance agents.
- Risk management and technology service providers.
- Law firms.
- Claims TPAs.
- Commercial property and casualty insurance companies.
Essentially, the Summit is designed to support the need of a wide range of businesses that need savvy business solutions
Register for Risk Management Summit 2021 Now
In 2018, eMaxx launched eCaptiv, a captive insurance solution offering risk management alternatives to small and mid-market companies in the transportation industry. eMaxx created the Risk Management Summit to support clients that are ready to up-level their risk management strategies.
Don’t miss out on all the Summit has to offer.
Learn more about Risk Management Summit 2021 here: summit.emaxxgroup.com. And get ready for an informative and exciting experience in Miami, Florida, this October!.