Captive insurance programs are outperforming the traditional market and a more viable solution. Members assume risk and control their own destiny. eMaxx has developed policyholder owned alternative risk insurance programs solutions through eCaptiv, a sponsored captive reinsurance company in Vermont.
Advantages of a Captive Insurance Solutions:
- Ability for Members to receive underwriting profits and dividend returns
- Investment Income accumulates to the benefit of the Members.
- Members manage their own insurance program through participation on Board of Directors and Governing Committees.
- Reduction of program operating costs with sponsored captive reinsurance company structure.
- Reduce insurance costs with favorable loss experience and ability to have more control over insurance costs and potentially insulate from large premium swings.
- Tailored coverages for Commercial Automobile, Workers Compensation, and General Liability.
- Access extensive Claims Management and Loss Prevention and Safety programs.
- Adoption of risk management technology programs such as dash cameras, telematics and online training are key elements in combating nuclear punitive damage judgments and commercial auto trends.
- Better risk selection with ability to retrospectively rate an account.
- Reduction in frequency and severity of claim outcomes with 46% reduction in existing programs.
- Traditional collateral solutions such as case and letters of credit, along with proprietary and non-proprietary off balance sheet alternatives.
- Single Parent